Monday, December 7, 2009

Bmx On Gas For Sale How Do I Get A BMX Freestyle Sponsor?

How do i get a BMX freestyle sponsor? - bmx on gas for sale

Hi Josh, I'm looking for a sponsor. I was bmxing for 4 years and I was riding, and above all possibilities of the road. Very fast, and I'm not afraid of something new, which makes me short, whenever they try to travel. I walk all day and night I walk twice the sum. I currently drive 08 Specialized Fuse 2 with Animal Edwin grips, Mirraco gas peddlers bar federal ends, whip stolen thin brake cable. I do not have much stuff, because it's not really my thing, and I think the style is important, but what are the tricks you can do X-UPS, X-down, 180, bar hump a curve, manual, fakie holiday and hip.
So if they want to hear me any sponsoring organization. E-mail me at joshuaspetcare@yahoo.com or call me at 847-487-4119 if you want to see some of my vids, please let me know.

1 comment:

PaulTria... said...

Well, the perpetrators usually go for pilots who successfully contests. Or drivers who have an unusual style. Or a unique set of tricks in their repertoire.

Post a Comment