Friday, December 11, 2009

Photos Of Brazalian Wax Me And My Best Friend Want To Take Kind Of Artistic Photos. What Should They Look Like?

Me and my best friend want to take kind of artistic photos. What should they look like? - photos of brazalian wax

We want a few pictures of us, because we aim at a few tables. They are in the bank, where it is flat and there are many trees on the side (it is in our rowing club) and I need some ideas on how you look at the pictures and clothes and what they should have.
I want everyone to look natural and are the kind of me and him when making the friendship that make sense?

1 comment:

Joshua B said...

First, it is difficult for me, without actually being there. lol
Secondly, I want the camera function of the location of the trees and the lake, as you two one side, while the trees and the background to fill the rest.
If you have a page instead of the concept of the audience means that you can get in touch as soon as you raise is when you use a digital camera that most people today, I would like to try things and then see what you want.
What to wear is difficult because I know his style, all, or show what you have in your closet, but try it with contrasting colors, and where things like the color of their proximity.
The most important of all remember to enjoy and show through the film have.
Hope this helps
even if it is not in black and white what counts.

Post a Comment