Tuesday, December 8, 2009

High Times Recipes Eating Is A Waste Of Time. What Are Recipes For Healthy, High Calorie Filling Energy Bars With Little Sugar?

Eating is a waste of time. What are recipes for healthy, high calorie filling energy bars with little sugar? - high times recipes

I am looking for recipes to make food / energy bars fill, but healthy, as a meal replacement, rather than a complement to a meal.

I do not see necessarily something delicious, if you do not know terribly.

Finding the Most recipes that I could latch on protein and calories. I am looking for a high protein, high calorie, carbohydrate, sugars and small selection of foods that you eat or drink before you are full as a meal.

Has anyone good suggestions?

4 comments:

HOTLAVA said...

Stop to taste the dishes (Pause to) the scent of roses, the food is to be estimated.

J. K said...

I agree with the questioner, food is a waste of time and its funny how people seem to eat spam. I would only go to bars with high protein content, and even a protein shake.

Brinana said...

I'm glad that someone agrees with me. If you do not need to eat to live, I would not. It's just a waste of time.
If the answer to this question, message or something. =]

Brinana said...

I'm glad that someone agrees with me. If you do not need to eat to live, I would not. It's just a waste of time.
If the answer to this question, message or something. =]

Post a Comment