Monday, February 22, 2010

Itchy Skin After Brazilian I HAVE A LOT OF ACNE! HELP!?

I HAVE A LOT OF ACNE! HELP!? - itchy skin after brazilian

I am 16 and have acne since 8 my Class starts. soo, who is a long time.
I know it's partly to do with puberty, but most of my classmates do not seem as severe acne as me.
which grows mainly on the forehead, chin, nose and sometimes on the cheeks. My acne is as small dots. But they are everywhere.
I tried pills, creams, acids, are over-the-counter things, but seemed to work.
BenzaClin I tried a year ago, he tried for several months, but apparently did not make much difference, unless dry skin and cause itching all. my eyes started itching, then there are one or two weeks back.
Well, I wash my face with water only. and then I use the glycolic acid ... IT &# 039; s Brazilian ... but it seems to work well.

WHAT CAN I DO?

No comments:

Post a Comment