Monday, February 1, 2010

What Should I Wear When Weight Lifting Jock How Can U Tell U Have Hernia?

How can u tell u have hernia? - what should i wear when weight lifting jock

I lift weights .. almost as heavy as my own weight ... and always wear a Jock "" I do not know if it does not prevent hernias or ... but I would really appreciate if someone told me that the press when his The Way U THT raise fracture or lead to (military presses, and I rock and inclination of the chest) ... aka exercise, too much pressure on my lower my weight + weight of my dumbbells ().... could lead to a break? or hemorrhoids? BLU are the symptoms?

2 comments:

bldysurg... said...

Hello, I'm not a doctor so plz listen.yes wieght lifting can cause a hernia (more Type-1 and in different places) and does not restrict or straps it.If u ask what u can not stop you, unfortunately, is not much plz and do not listen to advice that does not prevent stupid strains.in too old, can lead to constipation also good news that all PPL hernis.the be more stress with excercise.bec whether each b patients.it hernia is a investment in drug candidates sing now, if u say ura appear. to calm down or do not know or not, as any.if B: B is like a node in the groin, or any other of the midline of the abdomen. eat, the smile of a lot.and ull never got the chance .....

cooldude... said...

uu can tell if you have a break, if a lump in my stomach and it hurts when pressed.

Post a Comment