Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Draft Saddle When To Start A Draft Under Saddle?

When to start a draft under saddle? - draft saddle

I watched the horses for sale and found a horse, 2 years old Percheron draft available. It is currently 17 hands, and said he should mature at around 18 hands. "The announcement also said he was ready to begin forming in the chair * Sorry, I do not know a better view, but the people are Pissy when I say break *
But I know it takes more time to mature projects and not old with one of the horses from 2 years, id rather the work of land-cover them until they are three. My main question is: What is the best time to start a project under the seat? I prefer answers from people who have expierence with heavy horses.

Thank you!

Oh, and this is not my first horse. I have a blacksmith who makes the project of the feet, and I know a couple of places to stay with him. Thus, all things are made in this direction

thank you again

3 comments:

Stasha said...

Someone told me this and liked it so much saved me.

http://www.equinestudies.org/ranger_2008 ...

Without specifically mentioning the horses, is a research work on growth and development of all horses. You're right that the projects mature slower than small breeds - typically, the higher the horse (light or heavy), plus it takes longer to finish. Research suggests that early is because of a horse start 4 to 6 It's a bit long but very interesting to read - and I hope you enjoy it!

Rowan said...

I have experience of projects. I agree with you, never work a three-year project, but you can work the field and get used to a chair, etc. can make a copy of it and carried it to d 'garden for a few minutes, sometimes not hurt .
Even if not intellectually developed, but not on the foundation of what we can so that you feel ready to fly, but only in short bursts.

Rowan said...

I have experience of projects. I agree with you, never work a three-year project, but you can work the field and get used to a chair, etc. can make a copy of it and carried it to d 'garden for a few minutes, sometimes not hurt .
Even if not intellectually developed, but not on the foundation of what we can so that you feel ready to fly, but only in short bursts.

Post a Comment