Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pioneer Wedding Invitations Portland,OR - Wedding In Pioneer Courthouse Square?

Portland,OR - Wedding in Pioneer Courthouse Square? - pioneer wedding invitations

I lived in Oregon my whole life and finally just went and looked at the court of Pioneer Square, and my friend to come and fell in love with the place and its surroundings. I went to see who could hold an event, but was not sure whether the marriage and included if the cost?

any information would be nice ... more is better:)

1 comment:

Elizabet... said...

Not sure about marriage. I've never anyone there, but I saw a ball instead of once. I know that your plan is for a private event is very high - about $ 6,000 - and that includes almost everything. All electricity (, garbage, washing form event is special permits) extra. They even have the amount of $ 70 "coordination" and a non-refundable deposit of 61 million "fee".

To know conclusively if they can hold a wedding there, please call 503-223-1613 and speak with Stacey stacey@pioneercourthousesquare.org or her e-mail with your questions Schubel.

Post a Comment