Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jet Ski Safari Gold Coast Where Can I Rent A Jet Ski In Brisbane Or Gold Coast Australia?

Where can I rent a jet ski in Brisbane or Gold Coast Australia? - jet ski safari gold coast

I currently live on the Gold Coast (I moved here) a month and I'm really surprised that there is no jet ski rentals on the beach. All I could find is that rare thing called "Jet Ski Safari, Jet Ski, but only one group and follow the crowd, which is so lame. I want to find a place nearby where you can rent a jet ski for an hour and just have fun with it at sea? Where's the Gold Coast or Brisbane, a person or company renting jet ski run on the beach? .. or even a bay? around the corner?

1 comment:

jennifer h said...

More Gold Coast Broadwater on the road north of Australia, is only one warehouse, which sells fishing gear and are not known, jet-ski. Look at this. I do not think that the rescue craft on the beaches as unsafe for swimmers and surfers around.

Post a Comment