Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Infiniti Fx Do You Drive An INFINITI FX? What Carseat Are You Using In Your FX?

Do you drive an INFINITI FX? What carseat are you using in your FX? - new infiniti fx

I have an Infiniti FX. I wonder what seat convertible for use as my son to overcome the Graco SnugRide. I would really like the Britax Marathon, but I think it may be too large for the small backseat FX. I do not want to move the passenger seat all the way to go because I will not ride comfortably. FX owner, I need your opinion. Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

marm212 said...

Initially on ensuring that the seat is suitable for your child, and has conducted crash tests. Child car seats in a car made for almost everyone, but if you need to have a small backseat only be more overwhelming. The type of car you really should not matter

Post a Comment